Justin von MizenerCell Phone: 513-280-0916
Justin brings 14 years of experience in the U.S. defense, energy, environmental and aerospace industries. He has served as a project manager, corporate recruiter and talent delivery manager for rapidly-growing companies. Justin has contributed to significant business growth and performance improvement initiatives for clients by providing talent solutions. He has demonstrated an ability to build effective teams, to meet demanding schedules and produce results for client projects and operations.
PRIOR TO KEYSOURCE
Prior to joining KeySource, Justin served in project management and talent acquisition leadership roles at DeNuke Contracting Services, S.M. Stoller Corporation and Navarro Research & Engineering. He has experience in delivering specialized personnel for a wide range of needs in engineering, scientific, project management, construction, environmental, operations, manufacturing, energy, defense and aerospace markets. Services are provided through multiple vehicles including direct-hire, contract services, temp-to-hire, and staff augmentation.
ACHIEVEMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Rapidly identify and deliver highly-skilled personnel with specific qualifications, experience and/or clearances for priority positions and projects
- Staff augmentation/transition and recruiting all levels of oil & gas professionals including, but not limited to, Petroleum Engineers, Roustabouts, Drillers, Tool-pushers, and field personnel
- High-impact engagement and delivery of professionals in support of priority proposals and awards in U.S. Department of Energy NA-10, NA-17, and NA-00 and the Global Threat Reduction Initiative (GTRI)
- Professional support to dozens of critical proposals to deliver key personnel for a variety of RFP’s including DOE, DOD (BRAC), NASA, NNSA, and the Air Force
- High impact and rapid ramp-up while recruiting for technical IT staffing projects
- Supply of attorney’s specializing in toxic tort for complex litigation and analysis
- DOE EERE Golden Field office talent acquisition manager for biomass, geothermal, photovoltaic, and technology development/delivery
- Corporate recruiting critical leadership positions including CFO, Human Resources, Contracts, etc.
- Project Manager responsible for DOE site services contracts at Savannah River, Oak Ridge National Lab, Portsmouth, and the Idaho National Lab
- Negotiation of contracts and service delivery vehicles with large, mid-sized and small businesses
- Services in support of companies in U.S. Department of Defense and Veteran Affairs in the construction industry (Florida, Puerto Rico, Virginia)
- Support services to proposal cost volumes, estimating, scheduling, pricing and cost analysis
- Worker rotation and transition management strategies for flexible staffing solutions and budget fluctuation
- Candidate and applicant tracking systems and continuous improvement of talent delivery processes and personnel
- Background checks, reference checks, performance confirmation and multi-layer screening for assurance in hiring decisions
Justin and his family live in Oak Ridge, TN where he manages the KeySource regional office at 1020 Commerce Park Dr., Suite F, Oak Ridge, TN 37830